Custom Milgrain with Side Stones
I want to make some changes in this design. Is it possible?
- Yes! Designs featured in our website are best sellers in their minimum carat size. You are free to customize them according to your preferred specifications, changing the carat size, gemstone, metal, and even the design details, like the prong setting and other enhancements of choice. Contact us below to inquire about your preferred customization.
What gemstones do you offer?
- We offer a wide array of precious and semi-precious gemstones, such as diamonds, colored diamonds, sapphires, rubies, emeralds, amethysts, and more. We also offer our own brand of Brilyo Moissanites from Australia, which are specially crafted to mimic the beauty of a diamond. Click here to learn more about our gemstone options.
Do you have a price list?
- Our website offers the starting prices of our rings in round Brilyo Moissanites, Lab Grown Diamonds, and Earth Mined Diamonds for the minimum center stone carat size available for that ring design.
- This starting price also includes your preferred metal option.
- For the price of different shapes, carat sizes, and center gems, kindly DM us on our online pages (such as Instagram or Facebook), or contact us below and we would be happy to quote for you.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we do! Contact us prior to ordering so we can make the necessary arrangements.
Is this ring available on hand?
- Kindly view our Instagram page for on hand jewelry pieces.
Can you also do other pieces?
- Yes! We have crafted a wide variety of pieces, such as earrings, necklaces, pendants, and even tiaras.
Do you offer layaways or installments?
- We can do a 3-month payment plan with 0% interest. We usually offer 60% downpayment, but can also accept a 40% initial deposit, and flexible terms for the remaining 60% balance as long as it is paid within 3 months.
- Once fully paid, you will receive your custom-made jewelry piece.
Do you have a physical store?
Brilyo Jewelry is located at Avire Tower, Quezon City.
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment, you may get in touch with us below. During your consultation, we can talk about your design and options, show you Brilyo-made samples, and more.
What are your office hours?
- Monday to Wednesday: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Sunday: Closed
What is your lead time?
- For custom pieces, our current production lead time for custom pieces is 8-10 weeks. You may have it expedited to 6-7 weeks, with an additional fee.
- For on hand diamonds purchased from us, the lead time is 7 weeks.
- Each jewelry piece that we produce is given our utmost attention to make sure that it is exactly how you envisioned it to be, and that it follows our strict quality standards.
What are your payment options?
We accept cash, bank deposits/transfers, and credit card payments through PayPal. We also accept checks for the initial downpayment of your piece.
For credit card installments, you may contact your bank directly to convert your purchase into installments.
How do I clean my jewelry piece and how often should I do it?
- An easy way to keep your jewelry looking beautiful is to soak it in a gentle degreasing solution such as water with a few drops of mild dish soap. After you remove the diamond from the cleaning solution, use a soft, clean toothbrush to remove any remaining dirt.
- There's no specific time when your piece will need cleaning - it's really based on the piece and how you wear it. If you wear a piece everyday, it will need cleaning more regularly than a piece you only wear on occasion. Generally, if your piece has settings or lots of intricate detail with more spaces and little tight areas for dirt to build up in then it will need cleaning more frequently than something simpler in design. If you have a plain band with no stones then it will probably never need to be cleaned as there's nowhere for dirt to adhere to. The best thing is to go by eye and clean your pieces when you notice them losing their sparkle.
Do you offer resetting services? Can you use my old jewelry to craft a piece for me? Can you use my own stone?
- We do not offer resetting services as all our pieces are custom made in Australia.
Are your jewelries pawnable?
- Yes! All our jewelries are pawnable since they are made of solid 14k gold, 18k gold, or 950 Platinum.
Are moissanites and lab grown diamonds the same?
- Moissanites are not the same as lab grown diamonds. Lab grown diamonds are real diamonds that share the same chemical, physical, and optical properties as earth-mined diamonds.
- Meanwhile, Brilyo Moissanites are not diamonds — but are the closest you can get to a diamond for a fraction of the price. Our Brilyo Moissanites are specially crafted to reduce the fire or rainbow sparkle as much as possible so that it closely resembles a diamond.
- Learn more about our gemstone options here.
Are lab grown diamonds real diamonds?
- Both earth mined and lab grown diamonds are 100% REAL diamonds. The only difference is their origin and price.
- Earth mined and lab grown diamonds share the same physical, chemical, and optical properties, and are certified by third party laboratories such as the GIA and IGI.
Do Brilyo Moissanites cloud and lose their brilliance over time?
- Brilyo Moissanites do not cloud nor lose their brilliance. With proper care, they can last a lifetime.
- Make sure to clean your Brilyo Moissanites regularly and follow proper care procedures to avoid dirt and chemical build up that can affect the sparkle.
- Multiple gemstone options
- Customizable carat sizes and gemstone shapes
- Include personalizations, such as inlays and engravings
- Contact us below to inquire