Solitaire Engagement Ring with 0.50ct Diamond and Petal Prongs
₱115,000.00 Regular price
Six-claw prongs nestle the center diamond in place, allowing light to come through for a splendid display of shimmer when worn.
Specs: 6 Prong Petal Solitaire with 0.50ct Round J VS1 3EX GIA-Certified Earth Mined Diamond
What are your payment methods?
- We accept cash, bank deposits/transfers, and credit card payments through PayPal. For credit card installments, you may contact your bank directly to convert your purchase into installments.
- For layaways, we can do a 3-month payment plan with 0% interest. We usually offer 60% downpayment, but can also accept a 40% initial deposit, and flexible terms for the remaining 60% balance as long as it is paid within 3 months.
- For credit card installments, we offer up to 36 months regular installment for BDO credit card holders.
- Upon full payment, you may pick up the item at our office. We may also have it delivered to your address through our in-house courier (for Metro Manila addresses). We offer complimentary shipping nationwide.
- This ring uses earth mined diamonds.
- Yes, this ring can be resized to your ring size. Kindly contact us below and our Jewelry Experts will be delighted to assist you.
- All our jewelry is expertly made in Australia, with diamonds sourced all over the world for your best quality. We do specialize in custom jewelry; kindly send us a DM and our Jewelry Experts will be happy to help you customize your jewelry piece for you. Our lead time for custom pieces is 8-10 weeks (with possible expedite to 6-7 weeks). Use one of our on hand diamonds to shorten your custom lead time to 7 weeks.
- Earth mined diamond certified by the Gemological Institute of America
- Durable 14k gold
- Excellently made in Australia
- Size 6, with resizing options